Driving Under the Influence (DUI)

First Conviction and Multiple Conviction

Driving Under the Influence (DUI) cases are referred to the Substance Abuse Assessment Unit (SAAU) for evaluation and referral to the appropriate DUI program, MADD Impact Panel and treatment program, if necessary.

DUI schools in San Diego County:

  • East County ACCORD

    850 Arnele Avenue

    El Cajon, CA 92019

    (619) 741-8147
  • MAAC Project DUIP

    1355 Third Ave.

    Chula Vista, CA 91911

  • Central District DUIP

    9245 Sky Park Ct.

    San Diego, CA 92123


How do I enroll in the DUI program?

  • You can enroll via the DMV Admin Per Se procedure prior to your court hearing.
  • You can enroll after the court hearing with the appropriate referral from the court and the SAAU.

How do I get my drivers license back after a DUI arrest?

  • You must speak to the DMV for information regarding your drivers license
  • The California DMV Mandatory Action Unit phone number is: (916) 657-6525
  • For more information, visit the California DMV website


Warrants For Arrests

If you have a warrant for arrest, you must appear at the court where you were sentenced to clear your warrant.


Obtaining an Extension to Enroll in or Complete Court-Ordered Programs

Appear in the Criminal Business Office Monday through Friday to seek extensions on any court ordered probationary term.