SCSD HomeClick here for COVID-19 response information.
Court Seal, Superior Court of California, County of San Diego

Criminal HomeCriminal Home  
When You Go to CourtWhen You Go to Court  
Hours and LocationsHours and Locations  
Criminal Out of Custody Virtual HearingsCriminal Out of Custody Virtual Hearings  
Frequently Asked QuestionsFrequently Asked Questions  
Bail and SentencingBail and Sentencing  
Clearing Your RecordClearing Your Record  
Substance Abuse-DUISubstance Abuse-DUI  
Victim RestitutionVictim Restitution  
Military Diversion Virtual HearingsMilitary Diversion Virtual Hearings  
About Criminal CasesAbout Criminal Cases  
Law & Justice AgenciesLaw & Justice Agencies  
Legal InformationLegal Information  

Superior Court of California - County of San Diego: Criminal: Substance Abuse: DUI
Forms Calendar Pay Your Fine DUI FAQs

Driving Under the Influence (DUI)

First Conviction and Multiple Conviction

Driving Under the Influence (DUI) cases are referred to the Substance Abuse Assessment Unit (SAAU) for evaluation and referral to the appropriate DUI program, MADD Impact Panel and treatment program if necessary.

DUI schools in San Diego County

  • East County ACCORD
    850 Arnele Avenue
    El Cajon, CA 92019
    (619) 741-8147

  • MAAC Project DUIP
    1355 Third Ave.
    Chula Vista, CA 91911

  • Occupational Health Services
    1050 Los Vallecitos Blvd., #109
    San Marcos, CA 92069
    (760) 752-5300

  • Central District DUIP
    9245 Sky Park Ct.
    San Diego, CA 92123

How do I enroll in the DUI program?

  • You can enroll via the DMV Admin Per Se procedure prior to your court hearing.
  • You can enroll after the court hearing with the appropriate referral from the court and the SAAU.

How do I get my drivers license back after a DUI arrest?

  • You must speak to the DMV for information regarding your drivers license.
  • The California DMV Mandatory Action Unit phone number is: (916) 657-6525
  • For more information, visit the California DMV website

Warrants For Arrests

I have a warrant for my arrest, how do I take care of it?

  • You must appear at the court where you were sentenced to clear your warrant.

How do I obtain an extension to enroll or complete court ordered programs?

You should appear in the Criminal Business Office Monday through Friday to seek extensions on any court ordered probationary term.


HelpSite MapUse/Privacy Policy

© 2020 Court Information Technology
Superior Court of California, County of San Diego