If you have been ordered to pay a fine, you may pay using one of the following options:
- Online: Look up your name, driver's license number, case number or citation number in the online Payment Portal and select "Pay Ticket/Fine".
- Mail: Send a check or money order payable to "San Diego Superior Court" along with your Notice of Payment Due to the court address on the notice.
- Fax: Fax completed Notice of Payment Due to the appropriate office location.
- Express Drop Box: Most locations provide an Express Drop Box where you may submit your payment with the notice.
- In Person: Appear at the appropriate office location during normal business hours.
- Phone: Call the appropriate office location during normal business hours.
You may use a credit card for all of the methods of payment above.