TEMPORARY Virtual Hearing Links During Microsoft Teams Outage https://www.sdcourt.ca.gov/virtualhearings

Appeals - Juvenile

Juvenile Delinquency or Dependency

If you wish to appeal a ruling on a juvenile delinquency or a  juvenile dependency matter, file your appeal in the Juvenile Court location where your case was heard. 

For a list of Juvenile Court locations, click here.
Back to Where To File Your Appeal