Starting May 26th, 2020, San Diego Superior Court will open up eFiling for Family Law matters. Attorneys and the public will be able to file documents with the Court without physically coming into the courthouse.
Documents may be filed electronically in Family Law case actions for divorce, legal separation, annulment, parentage, child custody, visitation, support (child and spousal), and family related issues.
Click here for more information on exceptions to what can be eFiled.
Links to eFiling
Click Here to go to the Odyssey eFileCA website.
Tyler Technologies offers the "Guide and File" on-line service that provides user-friendly forms preparation. Required forms can be prepared online by simply answering a series of interview questions. The option to print the forms, or eFile them, is offered at the completion of the interview.
The following Family interviews are now available:
- Divorce, Legal Separation or Nullity – Initial Petition
- Divorce, Legal Separation or Nullity – Amended Petition
- Divorce, Legal Separation or Nullity – Response
- Income & Expense Declaration
- Notice of Change of Address or Oher Contact Information
- Petition to Establish Parentage or Custody and Support
- Proof of Service of Summons
- Request for Order
By selecting the link below, you will be transferred from the Superior Court of California, County of San Diego's website to an external website, maintained by Tyler Technologies, a private company.