Driving Under the Influence (DUI)
First Conviction and Multiple Conviction
Driving Under the Influence (DUI) cases are referred to the Substance Abuse Assessment Unit (SAAU) for evaluation and referral to the appropriate DUI program, MADD Impact Panel and treatment program if necessary.
DUI schools in San Diego County
- East County ACCORD
850 Arnele Avenue
El Cajon, CA 92019
- MAAC Project DUIP
1355 Third Ave.
Chula Vista, CA 91911
- Occupational Health Services
1050 Los Vallecitos Blvd., #109
San Marcos, CA 92069
- Central District DUIP
9245 Sky Park Ct.
San Diego, CA 92123
How do I enroll in the DUI program?
- You can enroll via the DMV Admin Per Se procedure prior to your court hearing.
- You can enroll after the court hearing with the appropriate referral from the court and the SAAU.
How do I get my drivers license back after a DUI arrest?
- You must speak to the DMV for information regarding your drivers license.
- The California DMV Mandatory Action Unit phone number is: (916) 657-6525
- For more information, visit the California DMV website
Warrants For Arrests
I have a warrant for my arrest, how do I take care of it?
- You must appear at the court where you were sentenced to clear your warrant.
How do I obtain an extension to enroll or complete court ordered programs?
You should appear in the Criminal Business Office Monday through Friday to seek extensions on any court ordered probationary term.