Traffic Citations (Infractions)
If you wish to appeal a traffic court decision, you have the right to appeal to the Appellate Division of the Superior Court. You may obtain appeal procedure information at the appropriate court location in which your trial was heard. Additional information on infraction appeal procedures are also available on the Appeal Forms page.
- Central Division (Kearny Mesa Branch)
- The appeals packet is usually provided to the defendants in the courtroom immediately after trial. To appeal a decision made on an infraction matter that was heard in the Kearny Mesa branch, you must file your appeal at:
220 West Broadway, 3rd Floor, Room 3005
San Diego, CA 92101
- East County Division
- Infraction appeals are filed in the Business Office East, located on the first floor. The phone number is (619) 456-4100.
- North County Division
- Appeal information may be obtained in the North Building, Counter #9 located on the first floor in the Criminal Business Office. The phone number is (760) 201-8066
- South County Division
- Defendants may obtain an appeals packet immediately after the trial in the Bail Office located on the 2nd floor. The phone number is (619) 746-6200.
For additional information on infraction appeal procedures, click here.
For appeals hours and locations, visit our Locations page.
For additional information on traffic court, visit our Traffic page.Back to Where To File Your Appeal